I remember when I was planning enter a University in the UK. It was a long process that I had to go through. Now I’m about to finish my first year, I have learned much this year both academically and personally. But I know there’s much to improve and because of that I have made a learning plan In which I highlighted the areas where I need to focus to achieve my goals and to take advantage of every session, class, workshop, guest lecture and readings, to learn as much as I can in the years ahead.

• I will read More, apart of the reading list that the tutors give us I will try to spend at least 2 hours every day in the library doing some research and taking notes about what I am learning. This will come in handy when preparing for an assignment.

• Be more confident about my skills, prepare more and practice speaking in public as much as I can.

• Ask, as many questions are possible to my tutors.

• Better management of my time between university and work in order to have enough time to work on my assignments.

• I will try to work with different people apart from my friends.

• I will try to follow all the feedback that I receive from my tutors so that I can improve faster and better. idea-plan-action